Credit to Author: jvicente| Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 05:58:36 +0000
MANILA, Philippines — Ronald Cardema accused on Saturday Commission on Elections (Comelec) Commissioner Rowena Guanzon of “playing the victim” in a death threat that is being blamed coming from the Duterte Youth.
“Pinapalabas niya [Guanzon] na siya ang biktima. [Pero sa totoo] kami sa Duterte Youth ang biktima,” Cardema said.
He also denied being behind the threats to the life of the Comelec commissioner.
“‘Yung mga threats napaka-imposible nun, hawak kami sa leeg ng ilang buwan. Hindi namin sila inaaway,” Cardema said in a press conference in Eton Centris Elements Tent in Quezon City.
Guanzon previously challenged Cardema to prove he is not behind the death threats launched against her and her family.
Cardema also claimed that he even volunteered reporting the death threats against Guanzon to the National Bureau of Investigation. /jpv