Credit to Author: Tempo Desk| Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 08:17:34 +0000
By ALEXANDRIA DENNISE SAN JUAN
More passengers could now travel across regions as the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) allowed some 429 UV Express units and 20 provincial buses to resume operations starting Monday.
According to the LTFRB, the additional units will ply the six UV Express routes and two provincial bus routes to be opened based on its Memorandum Circular (MC) 2020-074 and 2020-075.
Under LTFRB’s Memorandum Circular 2020-074, the following UV Express routes were added by the agency to ferry more commuters:
- Calumpit (Bulacan) – Central Integrated Terminal (Quezon Avenue)
- Cogeo – Cubao via Marcos Highway
- Cubao – Padilla via Ermin Garcia, Marcos Highway
- Robinson’s Cainta – Edsa Central
- Alabang – Imus Toll Bridge
- SM North EDSA – SM Fairview
Meanwhile, the two provincial bus routes to be open