- Ventilate your spaces. Open your windows, use fans to circulate the air. Grow indoor plants to help rid your unit of toxins and to let the air around it breathe.
- Always have emergency medication handy. For COVID, keep a stash of fever, cough and flu meds handy, as well as a thermometer and an pulse oximeter. Stock up on multivitamins, Vitamin C and immune-boosting supplements.
- Eat healthy and exercise. Take pleasure in house chores, watch the SMDC YouTube channel for homekeeping tips and for keeping a regular exercise routine that you and the family can enjoy.
- Stay in touch with your community. SMDC issues regular advisories and organizes events to ensure residents’ health and general well-being.
- Check in on your neighbors. With everybody locked in, this not only ensures we keep an eye on each other, it also lifts spirits.