Canada now issuing temporary resident permits to out-of-status victims of family violence

Credit to Author: CIC News| Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 16:51:48 +0000

Newcomers to Canada experiencing family violence can now apply for a fee-exempt temporary resident permit that will give them legal immigration status in Canada. New rules governing the permits for out-of-status foreign nationals facing family violence took effect July 26 and allow for the issuance of temporary resident permits (TRP) to victims and their dependent […]

Read more